Once you have officially enrolled in the Reel Marketing Insider 4.0 membership, your initial login credentials have been immediately sent to the email address that is associated with your RMI 4.0 enrollment purchase. Your initial login credentials will allow you to immediately access your membership inside of the RMI Training Center.
Once you have retrieved your initial login credentials and have successfully logged into RMI Training Center, you can change your password by following the steps provided below:
- Log into the RMI Training Center with your initial login credentials.
- Navigate to the Avatar icon that's located at the top, right-hand corner of the main dashboard.
- Click on the Avatar icon and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Once you have landed on the "Profile Settings" page, scroll down to the "Password" section.
- Enter your current password, your new password, and verify your new password as well.
- Once you have completed filling in your new password information, click on the blue "Save" button that's located at the bottom, left-hand corner.
Once you have completed the above steps, we recommend logging out and logging back into the RMI Training Center to ensure that your new password was properly saved.
If you would like to immediately log into the RMI Training Center to change your password, please click on the button provided below:
If at any time you are having difficulty logging into the Training Center, please feel free to email our Customer Success Team HERE! They will be more than happy to assist you!