If you would like to cancel your Reel Marketing Insider 4.0 membership and your monthly payments are currently being processed through ClickBank, please be advised that you will need your ClickBank ID and the email address that is associated with your RMI membership to successfully cancel your membership access and monthly payments.
If you need assistance with obtaining your ClickBank ID or the email address that is associated with your RMI membership, please feel free to contact our Customer Success Team HERE!
Once you have successfully obtained your ClickBank ID and the email address that is associated with your RMI membership, please complete the following steps to cancel your RMI monthly payments and membership access.
- Navigate to ClickBank.com.
- Select "Look Up Your Order" and enter your email address or order number, then click "Go!"
- You will then need to provide one of the following: Your order number, the last four numbers of your payment method or your billing zip code. Then click "Go!"
- Locate your membership purchase in your "Purchase History" list, and click on the box that says "Order Details, Tech Support & Refunds."
- In the "Product Information" section, click on the green box that's located at the top, right-hand corner that says "Get Support."
- Click on the "Select a Reason" drop-down menu and select "I Would Like to Cancel My Subscription or Membership."
- Select a "Reason" and provide "Additional Comments" if you desire.
- Click "Send."
Once you have successfully submitted your request to cancel your monthly RMI membership payments, you will receive an email confirmation from ClickBank confirming your cancellation. Your RMI membership access will be promptly revoked and you will not be billed any further.