Once you have officially enrolled in the VideoROI course, and if VideoROI is the first course that you have purchased from us, your initial login credentials have been sent to the email address that is associated with your VideoROI purchase. Your initial login credentials will allow you to immediately access your VideoROI membership inside of the Training Center.
If you are a current member of one of James's other programs, please use your existing login credentials to log into the Training Center and access your VideoROI membership.
Once you have retrieved either your initial or existing login credentials and have successfully logged into Training Center, you can change your password by following the steps provided below:
- Log into the Training Center with your initial or existing login credentials.
- Navigate to the Avatar icon that's located at the top, right-hand corner of the main dashboard.
- Click on the Avatar icon and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Once you have landed on the "Profile Settings" page, scroll down to the "Password" section.
- Enter your current password, your new password, and verify your new password as well.
- Once you have completed filling in your new password information, click the blue "Save" button that's located at the bottom, left-hand corner.
Once you have completed the above steps, we recommend logging out and logging back into the Training Center to ensure that your new password was properly saved.
If at any time you are having difficulty logging into the Training Center, please feel free to contact our Customer Success Team HERE!